Graphic Designer - UI/UX - Woburn, MA
MyFonts was started over ten years ago with a clear mission - to make it simple for everyone to find and buy fonts. Today, MyFonts is the leading font e-commerce website and works with thousands of font designers to bring fresh and fashionable font designs to customers. MyFonts gives customers a feature-rich user experience that includes Webfonts for website design, WhatTheFont instant font identification, and powerful tools to find and organize fonts.
You can see the kind of things we do at http://www.myfonts.com.
We are currently seeking a UX/UI designer to develop the usability, functionality, and look and feel of features on the MyFonts website. You'll work with a small team of developers, designers, editors, and specialists.
- BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Web 2.0 design.
- Collaborate with developers on feature development
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent.
- Familiarity with current HTML and CSS standards.
- Passionate about typography.
- Able to prioritize work on multiple projects.
- Ability to work with tight release schedules.
- Can collaborate with team members, but can complete projects individually.
We offer a competitive salary and a first-rate benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company match, short and long term disability, paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
If you feel youre a good match for this position – technically and culturally – submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Well look forward to talking with you.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.